We hope that you are happy with your Rhino purchase, but understand that sometimes an exchange or return might be necessary.
You may return or exchange regular priced items within 14 days. Regretfully, used, altered, laundered or embroided items cannot be accepted for a return or exchange. Refunds will be applied to a store credit or the orignal method of payment.
A Return Authorization (RA) number must be requested within 14 days after receipt of goods. This number can be obtained by e-mailing our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. This RA number must be placed on the outside of all returned packages. If a return has been made without an RA request a handling fee of $2 per item will apply.
- Clearance items are final sale.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse, located at Unit 106 - 12877, 76 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3W 1E6
- All returns are at the discretion of Rhino Workwear.
- Once eligible returns are received and inspected (usually within 48 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow 2-10 days for credit card processing.
- We ask that you please do not order multiple items for sizing purposes with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact our customer care team if you are unsure of sizing prior to placing your order and we will be happy to assist.
- Sets are sold as a single item. In the case where 1 piece is not the right size it can be exchanged for an additional cost.
- Clearance sets cannot be mixed and matched.
- Please make sure all original packaging, tags, etc are included and intact. If you are missing tags, please contact us prior to return.
- Items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 20% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Domestic Returns (Orders shipped within Canada)
- Customer is responsible for shipping items back to us with their carrier of choice.
- All shipments must be made prepaid, packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- All US Shipping is via UPS and is with signature required. If you do not want this option please indicate that in your order. Upon such request, We are relieved from any responsibility once the package has left our warehouse.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or have additional brokerage fees that are charged upon delivery will be rejected.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled “In Process”. Once an order has been changed to “SHIPPED” it cannot be cancelled or modified.
- Orders that were indicated as "Store Pick Up" can only be canceled and refunded with regular price items. Any Clearance Items can not be refunded or rejected.