Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you are happy with your Rhino purchase, but understand that sometimes an item may not work out.
Customers may return items ordered online at shoprhino.com within 14 days for an online store credit. Please note that customers are responsible for all return shipping costs associated with mailing the order back to our warehouse. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
Items must be in new condition. Used, altered, laundered or embroidered items cannot be returned. For hygiene and safety reasons, please note that PPE, sanitizers, air purifiers, and medical devices are final sale. Clearance items and gift cards are also final sale.
How to place a return?
1.To return an item, please reach out to our customer care team at email@example.com (with your order number and reason for return) to request a Return Authorization within 14 days.
2. Once your return has been authorized by our team, please carefully package up your items with any original tags attached and ship it back to us with a trusted shipping carrier of your choice. We recommend using a trackable shipping method to ensure delivery. The return address for our warehouse will be provided by our Returns Department once the return has been authorized.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with mailing the return order back to our warehouse and new shipping fees for exchanges. If an exchange is approved, new shipping fees will apply to have replacement items mailed out.
- If a return has been made without a return authorization the package will not be accepted
- All returns are at the discretion of Rhino Workwear
- Once eligible returns are received and processed (usually within 2-5 business days of receipt), an online store credit will be issued in the form of a shoprhino.com e-gift card, or an exchange processed if requested and new shipping fees have been paid
- Please contact our customer care team if you are unsure of sizing prior to placing your order and we will be happy to assist!
Domestic Returns (Orders shipped within Canada)
- Customer is responsible for shipping items back to us with their carrier of choice. We recommend using a trackable shipping method to ensure delivery
- All shipments must be sent prepaid, packages shipped COD will be rejected
- International shipments should be marked as “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable shipping, brokerage and/or customs charges
- Any items shipped COD or with additional brokerage fees charged upon delivery will be rejected
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled as “In Process”. Once the order status has changed to “SHIPPED” we are unfortunately unable to cancel or modify the order