Eco Grass Drinking Straws
Check our size guide before making your purchase.
Save the planet...one straw at a time! The eco-friendly alternative to plastic straws you've been searching for is here. Carefully harvested and handcrafted from 100% natural sedge grass and fashioned into strong, durable straws. The perfect and sustainable solution for at home or on the go use. Customer and environmentally friendly...make the switch today!
- All natural! No harsh chemical treatments or additives
- Odorless with no strange flavour
- Durable (no soggy paper straws here!)
- Fully compostable and biodegradable - enriches soil once disposed
- Convenient for on the go use with hot and cold drinks
- Sustainably sourced. Crafted and processed by hand to minimize ecological footprint
- Long shelf-life
- Outperforms paper, metal, glass and other plastic straw substitutes
- Packaging made from recycled material
- Standard size: Length: 15-22cm, Inner diameter: 4.5-6.5mm, Thickness: 0.5-0.8mm
- Composition: Natural grey sedge grass
- Package size: 50 straws per box
- Shelf Life: 1 year (kept cool and dry), up to 2 years (at 4-8 degrees celsius and kept dry)
- Production method: handmade
- Storage: Keep in cool and dry place
- Origin: Vietnam
Send back applicable items within 14 days (unwashed, undamaged, with tags attached) for an exchange or in-store credit. Read return policy below for full details.