Put safety and sustainability first with these premium quality reusable isolation gowns. An eco-friendly reusable PPE option that delivers all the protection you need while also offering substantial cost-savings and lowering environmental impact. Able to withstand up to 75 washes, they're built to last and crafted with durable fabric meeting level 2 requirements. Gown up!
- Good for 75 Washes!
- Breathable, durable fabricmeeting Level 2 requirements
- High quality and durable
- Full coverage, rapid-dry elastic knit cuffs
- Wrap-around tie closure
- Convenient one-size fits all design
- Enhanced with carbon fibres to reduce static buildup
- Eco-friendly & cost-effective
- Material: 99% Polyester, 1% Carbon
- Size: one size
- Meets Level 2 requirements per North American Standards recognized by Health Canada - Level 2 Low water resistance (resistant to water spray and some resistance to water penetration under constant contact with increasing pressure)
- Care Instructions: Wash in a separate load with regular detergent at warmest water temperature and dry at highest heat setting. Temperature of at least 71℃ (160℉) for a minimum of 25 minutes is recommended. Do not use bleach.
*Due to hygiene and safety reasons, please note that gowns and other PPE are final sale items