Want to Work at Rhino? We're Hiring!
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Victoria, BC
Rhino Work Boutique is looking for an energetic, person-friendly sales associate at its beautiful location near Fisherman's Wharf in Victoria.
Who We Are?
Bringing the feel good to work! We are Rhino Work Boutique — a scrubs and personal protective equipment (PPE) retailer revolutionizing the industry by exceeding quality, comfort, price and style expectations, while doing it with heart.
Given the room to breathe and opportunity to explore the full potential of your talents, we believe great things transpire. If you thrive in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment and want to do meaningful work with an inspired team that’s going places, let’s work together!
As first-line contact to our customers, you will be the face of our company and draw on your exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to prioritize guest experience.
The person we are looking for is outgoing with a strong desire to interact with people and play an integral role in brand expansion. Building customer relationship is important to you. You have a willingness to undertake challenges, are a problem solver, accountable, reliable, and a team player.
- Daily store operations: Assist customers with their uniform shopping by identifying their needs, educating them on product features, recommending items to meet their unique needs
- Maintain an environment that is welcoming and anticipate customer needs: store organization, visual merchandizing, basic cleaning duties, opening and closing procedures
- Effectively communicate product features, company culture, and social initiatives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
- Carrying out sales calls for new wholesale customer acquisitions
- Product and inventory management: Receive, count, sort and store new inventory shipments, input into POS system
- Process sales, refunds, and exchanges, ensuring accuracy of cash flow and daily sales reports
- Previous retail experience including operating POS systems, inventory management, merchandising
- 1+ years of successful sales experience including inventory management and merchandizing desired
- High school diploma or GED; completion of post-secondary education an asset
- Proficiency in use of an iPad; familiarity with Shopify will be considered a strong asset
- Detail oriented, highly organized and able to effectively multi-task
- Ability to self-motivate with excellent organizational and prioritizing skills as a reliable team-player
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e. a “people person”)
Hours: 10AM to 6PM, five days a week.
To apply: If this seems like a perfect fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all interested applicants and will be in touch should we choose to move forward with your application.